You hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, creating and maintaining a robust, scalable and user-friendly Spencer as you go.
You turn requirements and prototypes into a working Apple app that ensures the best mobile experience for Spencer’s users. You write clear, maintainable code through use of agile development techniques, standards and guidelines.
You work as part of a multidisciplinary team, where your expertise is a vital part of our success. Because Spencer is growing as a product, your work, ideas and curiosity will have a huge impact on its future.
Keeping an eye on the big picture, you identify and correct bottlenecks to ensure his performance, quality, and responsiveness. Meanwhile, you look out for next-generation solutions. When you discover something new and interesting, you cannot wait to share it with your team members, eager to pass on new knowledge - and learn from their ideas as well of course.
Finally, you’re genuinely excited to ship Spencer: after all, he was proudly built with your high-quality code!
- You are an experienced Swift developer, and have worked with Cocoapods. And you still know you’re way around Objective C.
- You have a genuine interest in other technologies, like React (Native).
- You’ve worked with databases and 3rd-party SDK’s.
- You’ve had come across low-level APIs like CoreText, CoreAnimation and Grand Central Dispatch.
- If you’ve worked on modular iOS applications, that’s a big fat plus.
- A fast-growing environment is your perfect habitat. Constant change gives you energy.
- Scrum experience is more than welcome.
Because Spencer is a growing product, your work has a huge impact. Ideas and curiosity are expected and encouraged, as Spencer evolves with you. You essentially join a fast-paced environment, where one and all makes the difference.
Spencer’s secret ingredient are amazingly skilled and motivated people – your teammates. You work closely together to improve Spencer’s functionalities and user-friendliness, while optimising for the best possible performance.
Apart from the chance to flex your muscles working on a great product, Spencer also offers some extra perks. His offer includes a close-knit, informal culture, flexible hours, a healthy breakfast and lunch thanks to our in-house chefs.