You’re allergic to bugs and you can find the smallest glitches in any application. Failing tests are your worst nightmare; ensuring quality is your main concern.
From the start, you’re involved in testing Spencer. Working closely with our project managers, the engineers and our customers, you challenge user stories, conduct risk analyses and create test cases based on a project’s requirements. During development, you work together with each platform’s engineers to get all tests passed. You document and report issues and perform acceptance testing. In the end, you concisely visualise the product’s health in a test report for the entire product team.
Apart from performing the test workflow, you also see the bigger picture. You make sure the importance of quality control and test-driven development seeps into the mind and workflow of every engineer you collaborate with. You write comprehensive test plans for manual and automated testing, and work with our engineers to get the automated tests implemented. You answer everyone’s questions and nudge them towards the best practices in security and performance test setup and implementation.
You’re also responsible for knowledge sharing: you aggregate learnings over the various projects, and make sure to apply them in future testings.
- You have experience in creating and implementing test plans for a variety of applications.
- You believe that test automation and testing are inseparable concepts.
- You understand how mobile and web apps are built.
- You're familiar with the concepts of programming. Some actual professional programming experience is a huge plus!
- You flourish in an agile environment, and love to be involved in multiple exciting project teams.
- You’re eager to keep learning – and to constantly share your knowledge with our development team.
- A fast-growing environment is your perfect habitat. Constant change gives you energy.
- Experience with working in Scrum is a big plus.
Because Spencer is a growing product, your work has a huge impact. Ideas and curiosity are expected and encouraged, as Spencer evolves with you. You essentially join a fast-paced environment, where one and all makes the difference.
Spencer’s secret ingredient are amazingly skilled and motivated people – your teammates. You work closely together to improve Spencer’s functionalities and user-friendliness, while optimising for the best possible performance.
Apart from the chance to flex your muscles working on a great product, Spencer also offers some extra perks. His offer includes a close-knit, informal culture, flexible hours, a healthy breakfast and lunch thanks to our in-house chefs.