React Native Developer
You hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, creating and maintaining a robust, scalable and user-friendly Spencer as you go.
Spencer comes to life when you and the whole development team collaborates closely with the clients, project managers, and designers. Your voice and opinions will be heard throughout every phase, and we expect you to speak up. Keeping an eye on the big picture, you identify and correct bottlenecks to ensure his performance, quality, and responsiveness. Meanwhile, you look out for next-generation solutions.
You’re genuinely excited to ship Spencer: after all, he was proudly built with your high-quality code!
- React Native Believer with ReactJS and / or React Native experience;
- Always on the lookout for cross platform code reuse opportunities;
- Want to work with an experienced team of Native iOS and Android developers;
- Keen eye for performance, profiling and improving your product’s experience;
- Building your code with Webpack, but also CocoaPods and Maven;
- React and Reactive design patterns;
- Experience with Android and Kotlin is a plus;
- A fast-growing environment is your perfect habitat. Constant change gives you energy;
- Fluent speaker of Dutch and English.
Spencer’s team is building the best, most easy-to-use mobile workplace assistant. Our secret ingredient are amazingly skilled and motivated people – your teammates. We will make sure you get to experiment with the latest technologies to expand your knowledge and skills.
Because Spencer is a growing product, your work will have huge impact. Ideas and curiosity are expected and encouraged, as Spencer evolves with you.
Apart from the chance to flex your muscles working on a great product, Spencer also offers some extra perks. His offer includes an informal culture, flexible hours, a healthy breakfast and lunch thanks to our in-house chef and lots of after-work activities.