As our technical analyst, you challenge our clients and engineers on Spencer’s requirements, integration architecture, scalability/re-usability and risks, leaving no assumption unchallenged and no stone unturned.
Towards our clients, you represent and demonstrate Spencer’s beautiful architectural brain. You know how it works, what neurons need juice and what blockers are holding back the perfect flow. You advise clients on how Spencer can be feasibly tailored to their organization’s needs and provide feedback on the architectural design.
Your job starts with analysing and understanding our client’s business, infrastructure and tech stack to define an integration roadmap between their ecosystem and Spencer. Starting during the sales phase, all the way throughout the implementation of a project, you participate actively in workshops with different stakeholders. From start to finish, you translate technical project details into a language that both very technical and non-technical participants can understand. You effortlessly describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of software to all project stakeholders. Additionally, you know exactly what our clients need and thus what Spencer needs to offer them. You share your ideas on how to further evolve Spencer as a product.
By gathering all information from Spencer stakeholders, you create technical documentation and diagrams and identify the necessary specs. Keeping all functional and nonfunctional requirements in mind, you determine the technical design and our integration game plan with a variety of tech stacks at our clients. You ensure that the overall architecture is maintained coherently throughout the project lifecycle. Though, always keeping system integrations and the product specifications in mind.
As a strong believer in co-creation and teamwork, you naturally do all of this in close collaboration with our colleagues. To stay ahead, you dive into different technologies and new innovations – and you love doing so. You’re also constantly on the lookout to optimize and automate our processes. And of course, you share what you’ve learned and improved with your team members – and vice versa, you’ll always be learning from them!
- You have proven experience with system integrations and architectural design of digital products;
- You’re a people person, just as much as a tech person. You can swap your tech hat for your client hat effortlessly;
- You’re familiar with software architecture in large enterprises, their single sign-on and commonly used authentication protocols (OAUTH, OIDC, SAML);
- You have a solid know-how in secure, reliable and efficient REST or SOAP API’s for the web;
- You’re knowledge of networking, VPN’s and Azure is a plus;
- You feel best in a fast-paced environment;
- You have the mental flexibility to dive deep into details of the data to ensure quality, while still understanding the big picture;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, French is a plus.
Because Spencer is a growing product, your work has a huge impact. Ideas and curiosity are expected and encouraged, as Spencer evolves with you. You essentially join a fast-paced environment, where one and all makes the difference.
Spencer’s secret ingredient are amazingly skilled and motivated people – your teammates. You work closely together to improve Spencer’s functionalities and user-friendliness, while optimising for the best possible performance.
Apart from the chance to flex your muscles working on a great product, Spencer also offers some extra perks. His offer includes a close-knit, informal culture, flexible hours, a healthy breakfast and lunch thanks to our in-house chefs.